Values & Beliefs
- We are about building His Kingdom, not our kingdom.
- We always ask, “What does the Bible say?”
- We pray as if everything depends upon God and work as if everything depends upon us.
- We focus on church health, which fosters church growth.
- We reach people no one is reaching by doing things no one is doing.
- We love people more than programs and give up things we love for things we love even more.
- We are worship participants, not spectators and church contributors, not consumers.
- We give our best for God, because He gave His best for us.
- We act our wage by giving first, saving second and living on the rest.
- We keep it real!
- We are a church for our community not just in our community.
In essential beliefs, we have unity. In non-essentials, we have liberty. In all beliefs, we offer charity.
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
(2 Timothy. 3:16)
We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, 26)
We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary
and is fully God and fully man. (John 1:1, 14)
We believe that the Holy Spirit was sent into the world by the Father and the Son to apply to mankind the saving work of Christ. (John 14:16-17)
We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God. (Genesis 1:26-27, Romans 3:23)
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that He rose victorious from the grave; all those who accept His gift of salvation by faith alone will be saved.
We believe that there is one family of God, comprised of all those who acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We believe that the Scripture commands His children to gather together in local assemblies, called Churches. (Acts 2:42-47)
We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(I Thessalonians 4:13-18)
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting joy of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost. (John 5:28-29)
We believe that water baptism by immersion is the Biblical testimony of the professed believer in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19-20)
We believe that those who partake of Communion should be born-again believers, who have followed the Lord in believers baptism and are walking in fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
(I Corinthians 11:23-29)
CLICK HERE to see a more descriptive beliefs statement.